Saturday, July 26, 2008

Catching the bandwagon...

I have finally decided to get on the bandwagon and create my own blog. This will be the spot to keep in touch with the goings-on in my life-or at least the crafty part of my life. I have decided to take up the challenge to learn something new. And now that I actually have an audience, it will have to be newsworthy! I have been really inspired by the creative blogs of some of my friends and family-who really are just regular people-but in blog form seem to lead rather extraordinary lives (or so it seems). I will try not to lead you astray-I also lead a rather "normal" sort of life too.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

HOORAY!! Welcome to the band of people who like to seem to live extraordinary lives!!
I can't wait to see what you have to show us, and I will link you straight away!

mangi's mum said...

Mangi's mum said

OH DEAR! I should never have opened that e-mail from Eve's Offcuts! Here it is, an hour later, and after numerous links, our gorgeous pooch not fed,no "real" work done around the place, and me still in my P.J.s.

Perhaps I should quit this blogging business before I get hooked, as I should have with quilting a couple of years ago, but as an empty nester, I still like to suprise the young'ns and prove that you can indeed teach an old dog new tricks!

Have a lovely day and praise God with a glad and thankful heart.

Sharon said...

Well, well well Evonnikas!

It looks lovely and yes your little stampin do-dads look impressive!

Love ya, lil' sister and will be keeping an eye on ya now (so don't you go saying cheeky comments about your crazy sister up north now, will ya?

Lookin' forward to having you all up here for a bit soon,

Sharonikas

Anya said...

Yay!!! Welcome aboard! You know I'll be lurking daily for posts now, don't you! BTW, your stamping business looks great. I'd love to be able to pop over one night for one of your demos. Hope it really goes well. Off to put your link on my blog...
Love
Anya

Amanda Axelby said...

A belated welcome to Blog land. I love your page and look forward to reading more posts as they come in.
Love
Amanda

 
Follow Me on Pinterest