Saturday, September 6, 2008

Watch this space...

I thought that since I haven't posted a blog for a little while, I should let you in on what has been absorbing my time. I have been busy painting my daughter's room pink! I don't know what lofty ideas I was having at the time-but a Mother just has no free day-light hours to paint. Trying to fit in painting, whilst having a 2 year-old in the house who no longer takes naps, and also juggling it with my regular activites and school-run, etc-is simply impossible. I should never have started. My kind husband kept the kids busy on Saturday so that I could power away and get most of the job done. So hopefully, in a day or two (or more) the room should be complete. My eventual plan is to stamp some white/pink butterflies on the wall to create somewhat of a butterfly theme . But since we have a few other things happening in our lives in the near future-the finished result may be a few months away. When the masterpiece is complete I will post the finished result-so watch this space...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Evonne, your project sounds lovely. I don't know if I can wait that long, so how about posting some photos of the different stages as you go through them (as if you don't have enough things to do - I know)?

 
Follow Me on Pinterest