Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another addition to My daughter's bedroom



After being away on holidays for 3 weeks, and being able to borrow my lovely sister, Angela's, Bold Butterfly stamp set, I have set about stamping butterflies on the freshly painted pink walls in my daughter's room. I am happy with the result-and Madam loves the butterflies flying about the place. I also added a cute little coat hook that I found at Freedom furniture-which was the right colour-and matched in with the theme. I have also been scouting around for a nice desk for the room-but so far, I haven't quite made up my mind what should go in there. So, slowly, and at a snail's pace-it will get done. Now little brother is going to want something in his room-and I'm not so sure I want to tackle painting any time soon!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see it "in the flesh"! Was it scary? - I can just imagine all the mistakes I would make!

By the way, have you looked at IKEA's recent catalogue? They have some nice desks, and I am always up for a girls' trip down one Saturday...

 
Follow Me on Pinterest