Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shaker card KWerner challenge #32






I loved the colours this week for the KWerner challenge-problem was that I didn't have papers/inks in all the required colours. Robinhood Red also hasn't yet made it to Australia. I also have really over-used the Christmas stamp set that I do have-so I thought I would try and think of something else. I made the Christmas tree using the scallop punch. I tried to use what I had with similar colours-necessity is after all the mother of invention is it not? It's good to have a challenge and I'm happy with the result. Some of the detail is hard to see because it is white embossed on cream paper.

14 comments:

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

What a clever idea to have a Christmas tree from the scallop punch. Great Card!

Leah said...

Your card is so beatiful and very clever. Well done.

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Leigh said...

Fantastic card. Love the scallop Christmas tree.

Heather M said...

Fabulous idea! I {heart} your tree. Very creative!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

WOW this is stunning! I gave my number one pick away already but you would tie for #1 in my picks! Good luck ~Donna

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is so pretty and incredibly creative! Good job!

Carol Dunstan said...

that white embossing on vanilla is very effective. Great card

Bethany said...

I've given you an award.

Savitri said...

Very cute, Evonne! Love the tree idea!!

Hannah-Cherie said...

What a clever and beautiful idea!

Karla said...

WOW!!! what a creative way to creat super fab tree!!!!! love it!

Jenyfur said...

i love shaker boxes - this is beautiful!

Meda said...

You have done great with this challenge. I love your tree.

 
Follow Me on Pinterest