Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Christmas Crafty ideas...







Since life has been a bit slower in our household this week due to a vomiting bug-I have taken the opportunity to get stuck in to some Christmas projects. I seem to have huge gaps between producing crafty things-and then there's a huge string of them all at once. The hair ties are small self-cover buttons sewn on to some hair bands. The finger puppets are a gift for Aunty Sue (at Playgroup) who so kindly gives of her time to come and teach the kids singing, and dancing, and general silly-ness too. The kids just love her-and you can see what a passion Sue has for the kids! Thanks Sue. If you are reading my blog-and you know Aunty Sue-please keep mum about it-'cause she still has to wait until Christmas. I just hope Aunty Sue isn't into blogging yet!Add Image

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Those puppets are so cute.

Catherine said...

Lovely, Evonne. Sue will just love those, and those hair bands are such a great idea. Any ideas to give our own siblings for Christmas? I am really stuck for handmade presents for adults.

Rachael said...

Oh goody! More ideas for craft :) I love the hairbands. I'll have to give them a try sometime!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest