Friday, January 9, 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #37






It's a bit hard to see the detail in this one.
I have embossed a fame around the elephant





Here's my Kwerner challenge for the week. I used Soft Sky instead of Baja Breeze since we don't yet have that colour in Australia yet. The last Blue/Brown card came after seeing how well these two colours can go together-that's what I find great about the weekly colour challenge-it really inspires me to use new colours. However, the last card doesn't quite fit in with the colour scheme. My offerings are completely different than my original idea...Cheerio, until next week...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your cards!
This stamp set is just soo cute!

kareNstampZ said...

they're fantastic - especially the lion behind the grass - bought a big smile to my face

Paisley Petals said...

How cute! The first two are my favorite. I spent the day with my 3 year old yesterday at the zoo and I'm thinking that lion and elephant would look great on a scrapbook page. Soooo adorable :)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest