Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pyramid-fold card






Here's a cool card idea that was passed on down to me from my upline Katie. I thought it had that "Wow" factor-and I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out-and being so simple and easy-I think I'll make a few of these when I'm feeling a tad more creative. Here's my very simply decorated pyramid-fold card.

Also, for those of you who want to get your hands on Stampin' Up!s In Colours before they change-place your order today to avoid dissappointment. After March 1st, they may be gone-and then there will be six new colours!!
So if you want to get some more papers/inks/ribbons/scrapbooking papers to match with products you already have-now is your last chance-as these retired In coloured products have a habit of running out-fast!! As the new catalogue for 2009/2010 is due out on April 1st, keep your eyes out for items from this catalogue that will be retired (no longer available)-I will keep you updated as the "Retired List" is revealed.

If you would like to get your very own shiny new catalogue-please contact me-and I'll send one to you as soon as they arrive-Otherwise you can book a workshop and receive one for free!!
Also, if you would like one of the 2008/2009 Stampin' Up! idea book and Catalogues (although retiring, they are great for card/scrapbooking ideas) You can have one for $4 (until they run out) Just contact me, and I will get one out to you.

No comments:

 
Follow Me on Pinterest