Monday, April 13, 2009

Fresh New Looks

I really loved the tree from the "Thoughts and
Prayers" set-I've got some great ideas "Up my
sleeve" for this one.





Glossy apples using "Crystal effects" and the
"Tart and Tangy" stamp set (as well as the scallop punch).
Cute...


I'm not quite sure what technique this is-but as you
pull the tab up-the image becomes coloured. I used
the new "Window Dressing" hostess set for this cool
idea.



This gorgeous new set is called, "Fifth Avenue Floral"
and makes some really simple and elegant cards.


I haven't posted in a while-but I have been busy using some of my new stamps from the new catalogue. There are some really gorgeous sets in the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Ideas book and Catalogue. Here's just a few of the cards I came up with with my "playing". I am also working on a bunch of swaps at the moment for Convention-which I finally decided to go to this year (as it is in Canberra). Hubby encouraged me to go-and I really enjoy the friendships I have formed with our Stampin' team-so I am really looking forward to going and learning new things. It would seem that my blogging style has become a long absence-and then a big "dump" of things I've been working on for the last few weeks...and this trend may well continue as school holidays is happenin' at the moment. Until later...

4 comments:

Anya said...

Absolutely beautiful,Evonne. I love your creativity - a reflection of God's.
xo

Ang Pang said...

Cooley dooley! How do you get the flower over the black, white background to line up? And, where's the instructions for the pull-up card? :)

evonne said...

Hi Ang, Shall I leave you pondering-or should I actually tell you...Well, the black and white card was made using versamark-and then black and white EP-that way you simply line the card up, and stamp, and then use the two different EP. The Pull-card is on splitcoaststampers.com-in the resources file .I am still working on perfecting this idea. It works best with a stamped image that you can actually colour in (which I don't have too many of that are a reasonable size)

Catherine said...

I love that top one, Evonne - I will have my eye on that stamp set!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest