Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #50





I have finally got myself organised enough to do another KWerner design challenge-and I was very challenged with these colours. Since I have been trying to incorporate stamping into my scrapbooking more recently, I thought I would create a 6"X 6" scrapbook page for the challenge. I made my own buttons using a circle punch and crystal effects-that way you can have a button in any colour you like! I hope you enjoy.

In the next few days, I will try posting some more pages I have been working on recently. I am planning a class in June/July sometime to create 6 pages 6X6" size-so let me know if you are interested in attending. I am also working on a punch-art class for the June/July period-I've got some really cute cards in the making for this one

10 comments:

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous page - LOVE your buttons - they look soooo real!
I'm coming to Canberra for SU convention this week - hope the weather is nice!

Dana said...

Awesome, cheery layout!! Love that sentiment, too.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh this scrapbook page is awesome!!!! Just a little side note for those who asked. I will be posting a video of my leather purse later this week. Hugs~Donna

Tanja said...

Wonderful! I've GOT to ink up this set! You did an awesome job.

Terri E. said...

What a sweet scarpbook page. I love the buttons as well. Fabulous job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute layout! Great job! :)

Cindy Malone said...

Love your page layout, great job on the color challenge

tracy said...

had to take a closer look at the buttons as I didn't believe it was cardstock! Love it! Gonna have to try it! lol......Love the layout - really colourful and the picture is sooooo cute!

Natasha said...

Fantastic page!! You've used the colours well - it wasn't the easiest of combos to work with.
Well done and good luck!

Amy said...

Great page -- and what a cutie in that picture! Love your buttons.

 
Follow Me on Pinterest