Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Convention 2009...

This is my swap-which hasn't shown up too well due to my poor photo-taking skills. The black roses are embossed (which is hard to see)







This gorgeous little bag was so simple-and is filled with 4 cute little love-note-sized cards-super cute!

Well this year, Stampin' Up!'s annual convention was held in Canberra (Yay) After much deliberating about whether or not to go-it was actually my hubby who encouraged me to go. I must say, I was very greatful for the opportunity as he has been away overseas for most of the school holidays-and I was in need of a pleasant reprieve. I immensely enjoyed myself (who wouldn't)-and it was great to go together with a bunch of friends (who are demonstrators of course). My poor head is exploding with great new ideas-and new techniques. A whole 2 days of fun can actually be exhausting-would you believe it! So, be prepared, I have some new ideas in my little old head...Here are a few photos of the Make-and-Take projects we did at convention. I haven't yet completed the scrapbook page, but I'll show it to you when I have added the photos. Also, I have a photo there of the swap I made for convention (green glittery rose/black card). I was also a wee bit chuffed to see 2 of my cards on the display board at convention-I had almost forgotten about sending them in (a few months ago) and there they were...

No comments:

 
Follow Me on Pinterest