Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Demostrator opportunity...

As I have already mentioned in a previous post, Stampin' Up! is having (for limited time) a Scrapbooking Starter kit-which is available for $150!! Super bargain. This enables you to get started as a demonstrator-and offers you all the discounts and benefits of a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, as well as an endless list of ideas, and things to create. One thing that I particularly appreciated when joining was the ease at which you can get started...there was no hairy accounting required, or large amounts of paperwork. With those worries aside, I could just enjoy the endless ideas for gifts/cards etc.
The kit contains all the business supplies needed to get started. You can join up for any reason-as a hobby-ist, something to supplement the household income, or to make a full-time job out of it... Now is a fantastic time to join-especially if you already love Stampin' Up! products and want to be able to purchase them at a discount-or even earn a little money! You can join for as little or as long as you like! I have thoroughly enjoyed the friendships I have made, and the creative outlet this has been for me!I know this picture is small, and you can't read the details-but if you are interested in joining our team, or want to know more, leave me a comment-and I will be happy to talk with you about it. You can see it online here too: http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/default.asp

No comments:

 
Follow Me on Pinterest