Thursday, June 11, 2009

labels for Sami




It's really not that hard to do, and takes little time-but it does jazz up something that is rather plain. If you are one of those people who like to label everything and make it pretty-then you will like this very simple idea. I just used some of Stampin' Up!'s designer papers with co-ordinating card to punch out these little tags-and labeled them by hand and added them to some very cute little tins I found around town somewhere. And since I made these tins for Sami's room-I thought I'd also show you how happy it made him-just joking, he was just practising smiling-and he came out with some rather interesting faces...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, Evonne that smile is just such a combination of Ken in a funny mood and you posing for a goofy photo!

Oh, and I do so love to label things so thanks for the post - will see if there is anything left in this house I can label ;) Maybe some potatoes in my cupboard;);)

Also... on serious note please pray for Andy (Craig's fiance - serious health issues came up suddenly ... will call sometime and tell more) Please pray!

Rachael said...

They're so cute!

Thanks so much for having us three girls over for the class the other week - we had such a lovely time!

Love Bek

 
Follow Me on Pinterest