Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things that Happen during the holidays....

A little too much space between posts...we have been busy, and now we are enjoying some holiday time during the school break. Here's a peek into some of our pursuits...


I made this butterfly punchy frame a while ago for Julia's room (which has a butterfly theme) But I was waiting until her new desk arrived to put it to "use" if that is how you could possibly describe something that just sits there and looks pretty.


These lovely clay creations were made by Madame Julia. She is such a creative little girl-I am always amazed at what she comes up with. A creative and imaginative brain she has...I do like to rave (completely un-biased opinion of course)...

A still-enough moment where I have managed to capture both of the kid-lets together without the picture being blurry. Samuel is looking very natural in this photo-CHEEKY, like he's about to get up to something any second...

Mr Trouble himself!! This is what happens when you decide to check your email for 2 minutes while the paints are out...not a good idea. One would have thought I had learnt that lesson...I think he was trying to be a pirate. I'm glad we were only using finger paints.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww - so glad to see my neice and nephew again (and a good reminder to get something on my blog soon - have been ultra slack...)

So did you end up finding that butterfly punch? Looks so lovely!

Can we see de new desk too?

Ronnigan

Sharon said...

and another comment... am needing some card inspiration... Had a rare moment for cardmaking over the weekend so spread out my gear but the cards I made all kind of look to similar - need some inspiration from lil' sis! I have lots of scalloped circles but don't know how to arrange them more interesting on cards... any ideas?

Catherine said...

I am so impressed by Julia's art! But it must be in the genes, don't you think :)? Those stepper boxes are gorgeous, as is your butterfly picture.

Sammi looks very cute in his three-day growth impersonation with the paint!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest