Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas cute-sies and cards













These are just a few of the Stamp club projects that we have worked on this year...a few more Christmas cards to come...but since Stamp club is tonight-that would be revealing too much!!





Here are a few Christmassy projects that I've been working on recently. I cased the above pointsettia punchy treat from Karen Thomas' blog-I immediately loved the idea and thought I'd make these for end-of-year gifts for Julia's class.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Awww, the top one is sooo cute! I was so sorry to have to miss out on that class ='( It looks cute, tho and I hope you all had a ball making it!!
I like being able to look at some of the projects and say, "I know how to make that!!" it's most exciting :)

Ang Pang said...

Can you post instructions for the candle?

evonne said...

Hi Ang,

Perhaps I'll bring the stuff at Christmas time to show you how to make it-you can also get the instructions on Splitcoaststampers.com

Anna said...

Hi Evonne,
Beautiful beautiful creations - all of them! where did you get the cute little birdhouse pattern? Anna :)

evonne said...

Hi Anna,
you can get the template on this blog...sorry, I should have linked back to nichole Heady's blog:


http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2008/08/trim-the-tree-c.html

There are some really nice things on her blog.

 
Follow Me on Pinterest