Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally...some creative ideas

I CASED this cute card for a swap from Becky Robert's blog, I really love this Sweet Slumber Specialty paper-and the design, of course!!

Right now I am working on some creations for Julia's Vet themed birthday party-so I will post some pictures after her big day, so that you can see what I came up with...



This is my card design project for the split-negative technique/embossing


























Katie's gorgeous giesha punch-art card-super cute (definitely something I will make a pile of)...Also, the swaps from our Pretty-n-Ink stamping day, as well as Katie's sweet treat cup reindeer card (from Christmas), and jelly bean card, as well as a crayon resist project designed by Katie. It was a great day stamping and getting to meet some new team members-I feel blessed to have the opportunity to have some great friends who also share my enthusiasm for stamping!!

Two-headed Sami having fun with the mirrors at Questacon

Christmas tag box-a rather cutsie gift...you can find the instructions on Splitcoastsatmpers under the resourcestab

My first-ever Gingerbread house...I've made kiddy versions before, but I've now graduated to the proper adult-sized version (does this mean I am finally maturing :) hmmmm.


Tim, Caleb, and Sami make up their own soccer team in their matching shirts...

Josh and Jules-having a fun time-telling jokes...



Uncle Nigel carving up the ham...he looks like he knows what he's doing...never mess with a man and his meat!!



This is what Julia got up to first thing in the morning (you can tell from the bed hair)-she's writing in her diary-all the antics of the previous day...quite funny the stuff she writes.





Hi everyone, I'm just taking the time actually post some Christmas photos (I know Christmas is well and truly over)-but someone out there might be interested in what we got up to-even if it is belated! Also, and more importantly (to those of a crafty nature anyway) I have some beautiful card creations that were made at the recent Pretty-n-ink stamping day at Katie's (creativity Guru and upline) house...so get into the new year with some new ideas to get your creative minds buzzing!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I love the geisha girl card it's got such great colours. all your crafts are fab. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

Anna said...

always love checking out your creations Evonne! and nice to see pics of the family all growing up :) Anna

 
Follow Me on Pinterest