Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brain Waves




Sami is very proud of his lego creations! I am a very happy Mum watching him be creative, and playing (in a boyish way) with his creations...
I found this cute chinese girl card design on Patti's blog. I thought the rice in the sweat treat cups was cute-as well as the punch-art chinese girl-I just had to CASE it...







These Sesame Street Punch-art designs are nothing new. I don't know who came up with the original idea (apart from Sesame Street themselves) I thought they were cute, so I CASED them from splitcoast stampers, and kept it pretty simple


Recently I as I have been out and about in Canberra, I have seen various objects that have inpired me in my card-making. Most of the time it is forgotten by the time I get around to card-making. Not anymore! I have kept a little pad handy to jot down my inspiration so that I can try using my inspiration in a card layout. A girl can't help when creative inspiration strikes...

Here are a few little projects from the last little while...as well as some photos of the kids (For Aunty Helen, and the Grandies/uncles and aunts-to keep them off my back :) )

4 comments:

Sharon said...

WHAT??? Keep em' off your back, huh? Well you just keep dem photos coming, do ya hear now?

I really love de cards - specially the retro-ish one with tree, oh... but I love them all!

Sharonikas

Stacey Schafer said...

love your stenciled easter egg...too cute!

Ronda said...

The stenciled Easter egg card is just adorable! Congrats on winning Shelli's challenge!!!!

Liam said...

Congrats on your win. Absolutely love your easter egg idea and stenciling it. Just a great easter card.
thanks for sharing.

Liam

 
Follow Me on Pinterest