Thursday, February 25, 2010

Explosion boxes and side-step cards




Explosion boxes-I'm sure you can see why they are called that. Very Cute-and easy to make...






This one's for Helen-who complains that I don't put enough pictures of the kids on my blog! I can almost hear her saying-"VERY generous, Evonne-only ONE picture!" You'll have to be patient with me, Helen, I promise I will upload some more pictures soon! I thought this picture captures that very sneaky look of Sami's-perhaps I passed that on to him...




Just a quick little gift for a friend of mine who's just had a new baby (a very cute one, too)-a mid-night snack jar for Mum for when you get the midnight munchies whilst feeding bub in the wee hours of the morning. For keeping next to Mum's bed-but out of reach of siblings and husbands :)


My first go at a side-step card...

I have really been enjoying trying out new and exciting ways of making cards. Not new really-just new to ME... I really love finding a cute box or card that is super easy to make!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Evonne, you inspire me so MUCH! There are such beautiful things here. I remember you giving me a nibblies jar (with nuts and freckles)when I had William - I had forgotten that idea.
Your blog is first rate- so lovely. Like you, I guess :)
BTW - did you get my phone message? Sorry not to have called back yet...

procrastistamper said...

Holy cow, you were busy! You do wonderful work! Thanks for sharing :-)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest