Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I also found the instructions for this little surprise box on splitcoast stampers!! It would seem that I have been over there a lot (which I have been)... It is pretty simple to make, and is really very cute-you are only limited by your imagination as to what you could put in there!




I found this cute tractor punch-art design on splitcoast stampers-I just thought I'd add some mini fruit tingle lollies in the centres of the wheel-as well as being yummy, they help the card stand up (at least until they get eaten)


2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great idea that tractor is! Do you think it's possible to achieve just with the cirle and scallop cutters I own?

evonne said...

Hi Cath, The tractor wheels are made using the scallop punch. You really just want the hole for the fruit tingles lollies to be the right size-I used 3/4" circle punch. The rest is flexible I think...

 
Follow Me on Pinterest