Sunday, February 14, 2010


This year I was spoilt with a bunch of chocolate roses-yum! and Beautiful-thanks Ken!



I first saw this little nametag for a table setting on Martha Stewart's blog. My sister,Sharon, and I made up a bunch of them for the Christmas table this past year. Pretty, cute, and effective-they made a pretty swish and easy-to-make name tag

Lots of my friends/family have had new additions to their family recently. I thought these covered mini mentos lollies would look cute made into little people-so I have made each member of the family (including the bew baby) and made a personalised little box to go with them!

We first made this card at a Stamping Jamboree, in which the very talented Trina Kellam demonstrated the scratch-n-sniff technique...I pulled this stamp set out again, and copied her design, but instead used the faux frosting technique-and 'twas happy with the results!!



I made this little fold-out album recently (I have to hunt around for some photos to put in it)-I first saw the instructions on splitcoast stampers-and thought I would give it a go...I was happy with the result and will definitely try this one again!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love the little place cards. What a fabulously simple idea, but so cute. Also love your fold out album. Kris.

 
Follow Me on Pinterest