Sunday, April 25, 2010

Asian Artistry

The original layout for this card, I CASED from Teneal Williams-I love her style...



Just been playin' around with the hostess set "Asian Artistry" which is from the

new Mini catalogue. I wanted to keep the note book very simple-it didn't turn out quite as planned-but it's just for me-so I'm happy! And the little cards at the bottom, I was trying to get a better handle on collage stamping. I'll get it eventually-maybe I'll add some more colour next time...still trying new things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing...Helen, you should now be able to leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Love the latest cards, especially the bottom three. You are very creative. Great to catch up with you at Cath's. The wedding went well. Love to the family and a big hug for Jules and Sami. Helen

 
Follow Me on Pinterest