Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playing with my Big Shot




The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine has been a recent addition to my stamping collection. There are a million and one ideas-and so far, I have really just enjoyed creating simple projects-especially because they have crisp clean cutting lines. I thought I'd give this little Scallop Circle handbag card a go. And since Little Miss Jules is home with me-she made one too...one of the benefits of being home on holidays with crafty me. Needless to say, she enjoyed creating her little bag. I am very proud that despite using glitter with a little person-we didn't make a huge mess-but if you see us around town-you may notice bits of glitter here and there-glistening in the sun... I also enjoyed making this punch-art owl with Sami and Jules-they both got the general gist of making the owl pretty quickly. I think both of these projects could have a bit more pizzaz-but that will have to wait until such a time when I don't have little people getting in to embossing powder/glitter/etc...

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Great stuff! I particularly like the scallop bags - too cute.

xox

Josie said...

I love the handbg cards :)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest