Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stamping Jamberoo

This is madame Julia busy sketching. She's really quite good at drawing-and always adds a particularly animated element to her pictures. She is practicing to be an illustrator, she says, and perhaps an author. This comes after her recent school project where she studied Pamela Allen in an author study.

Some very simple cards using the new "Fox and Friends" stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Autumn- Winter Mini Catalogue.


Below is a stack of cards created/swapped at the recent Stamping Jamberoo hosted by the Very talented and inspiring Tanya Blewitt....next time I will have to bring my camera to the Jamberoo so that we can have some "action" pictures of all you gals!

My take on the gift card wallet that the lovely Patrice demo'd at the recent stamping jamberoo. Sorry Patrice-I don't know what I did with the original made on the day...Love it!



I know you've probably seen this Explosion box somewhere before-I made a slight adjustment to my previous box-using the "Vintage Vogue" set instead.


This very cute birdhouse card created by the lovely Robyn B.

Jodie R. demo's this faux brick technique-great idea, but you can see I really need to get my head around this and actually get my bricks a bit more uniform-looking.

This brayered sunset technique card was demo's by the ever gorgeous Sharon H. I think this was CASED from Michelle Ziondorf's blog .We all eventually got the idea-but it wasn't as easy as we thought it to be...many grunts and exasperations could be heard as this card was being created.

And the punch-art guru herself-the fabulous Josie, demo'd this adorable owl bookmark card


The talented Rose Y's swap

The loverly Trina K's swap-very elegant! She also demo'd this technique in the above Butterfly card for us.
Robyn B's : Tote-ally Tess swap-using the new Rich Razzleberry colour...very cute


The Very Talented Tanya B's swap. Love these colours!

Jodie R's very elegant Christmas card design

This one's mine-you've seen this one before, I think-I CASED the original layout from here at Designs by Nina Dee. I just changed the colours and the used the Two-step bird punch for the branch instead of the little leaves sizzlits die.

Sharon H's swap-love the clever use of the masking technique for the hills in the background.
Josie A's swap-very cute!!
Katie M's very creative swap-since Katie is our "ever-in-awe" upline-we were VERY sad to miss out on her scrapbook page demo. We simply ran out of time because we were all too busy talking-and the time passed us by. BUT-we now have something to look forward to in the future...


Tanya made these adorable cake boxes filled with goodies for us. I'm sorry I don't have a photo of the whole cake plate-VERY nice.


I love this scrapbook page that Tanya demo'd for us. It did take a looooong time, since we were busy being very precise about everything, and trying out the Big Shot, chatting, eating, etc.......But, well worth the effort-beautiful!!


Little old me made these cute lollipop flowers (which I CASED from ngaire Anderson's
webpage)

Thanks Tanya for organising another Jamberoo-so great to get together with all you gals and get our creative juices flowing, and to try something new...It's hard to wait 'till the next one!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love most of Pamela A's books - very fun to read!

just Luv the Fox and Friends cards - absolutely adorable!! But hey, they are all totally amazing Evonnikas!

your awe-struck sister:)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest