Sunday, May 16, 2010

gift card wallets and bags








I love these gift card wallets-since our recent stamping Jamboree where the lovely Patrice demo's these-I have made quite a few. It is really satisfying when something is not only cute-but quick to make! I also made these cute little bags using the scallop envelope die. I saw this very cute idea at the very talented Katie's place recently-so I just had to try making some. I can definitely see myself making a pile of these in the near future...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh! So lovely! I wish I could sit all afternoon with you and make a hundred!

Anonymous said...

Me too! They look SOOO pretty. Love to you both from Helen

Patrice said...

Adorable! So glad you like making them :o)

Patrice said...

There is a 'beautiful blogger' award over on mine for you to collect :o)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest