Friday, July 23, 2010

Shrink Art Jewelry




Home again after 5 weeks away visiting family in Ottawa... Samuel cried most of the way home (every time he remembered he was leaving his cousins behind)-Julia will miss them heaps as well.
Today Julia has her best friend, the lovely Sarah C. over-those two are inseparable! So I thought I'd get out the shrink art jewelry books that we brought back with us from Canada and play around with StazOn Ink/acrylic paint and my stamps and punches. Punches work really well with shrink art plastic. I made these cute little earrings for a sweet young lady... I also made this paper bead bracelet whilst away. You didn't think paper was that versatile now did you? When I get a chance, I am definitely trying out some more cute shrink art jewelry ideas.

P.S. I will post some pictures of our time away soon...there are many-they just need uploading

No comments:

 
Follow Me on Pinterest