Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In the Night Garden...





Hi everyone-sorry it's been a long while between posting my creations...I seemed to have lost my creative inspiration for a while there. You'll be pleased to know it is slowly coming back again... I had to make a few cards for some little people in my life-so I had good reason to get creative again. I tried to replicate some "In the Night Garden" creatures-here's one-I still need to work on the others. I also made a special card for my Nephew for his LEGO themed birthday (I hope he isn't looking because it still has to arrive in the mail yet)


4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, fantastic work Evonne! I love them!!! It makes me want a 'Big Shot' more and more. Must restrain myself! - Holly

Tanya Blewitt said...

Your "In the Night Garden" card rocks - I have a little girl who would love that...I feel a Case coming on....

Ang Pang said...

Can I see the other in the night garden ones pls?- I have a friend's son's birthday party next week to go to

Ang Pang said...

Can I see the other in the night garden ones pls?- I have a friend's son's birthday party next week to go to

 
Follow Me on Pinterest