Friday, September 17, 2010

Party Fun


This is for you, Sharon...I did actually get around to making this (thanks to having a few days home sick) It was great to have my sister, Sharon, down for a few days. She too, is a creative one, and gave me some tips to make a little Thomas material go further for this pillow slip.


This pink purse and father's day pouch were 2 of the projects from this month's stamp club. Both made using different dies and the Big Shot.


This was a little bundle of pillow box treats for the lovely hostess at last night's party


I CASED the original design layout of this card from Rose Y. You can see her card in different colours in a previous post.


Some card creations I've been up to recently-which we made last night at one of my Stampin' Up! parties. Trying to keep things simple AND pretty is achievable...


3 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely, Evonne. Must have been great to have Sharon there. Bet you had a fun time together.

Anonymous said...

Evonne, they are so beautiful, elegant yet simple. Also, I'm sure Zac will love his pillow case. What a lovely idea. Love from Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Evonne! Pillow case turned out very nicely! I am actually now off to the shop to buy some red felt to finish that singlet for you so hope to get it in post today. Hope I haven't delayed you too much:(

Sharon

Yes, it was FAB to be with Evonne and family! Such a rare and sweet treat!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest