Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas




It is that time of the year again, when the shops start putting Christmas decorations up, and selling Christmas paraphernalia-and we all scream "It's too early for that!" But if you're planning on doing something creative for Christmas-now is definitely the time to be planning ahead (that's my excuse anyway)-and starting to think about Christmas cards etc. Here's one little card I made using a variety of the papers from the "Jolly Holly" pack of DSP's and this cute Stamp from the "Delightful Decorations" Stamp set. I will post some more Christmas cards using this set in the next few weeks. The pink card is made using the "Elements of Style" set, and using the stained-glass window technique. If you want to know how to do this-ask me how, and I'll show you...

1 comment:

Patti MacLeith said...

Your birthday card is to DIE for! I love the embossing with white and water coloring onto vellum!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest