Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas projects


Not really Christmas cards...but I was trying out a wee bit of water colouring, and the very cute "Take a Sip" wheel


Some teacher gifts for the kids' fabulous teachers


Punch-art rudolf made using the owl punch

Flower Brooch made using the "Flower Folds" die


Stained glass technique-one of my favourite techniques.

Tea light candle holder made using the "Flower Folds" die-I'll have to get creative with this die as you can cut all sorts of material with it-like fabric, thin metal, and chip board! This tea light holder would make a gorgeous accent to any Christmas table ...


Since Christmas is just around the corner, I have been busily creating cards and gifts... here are some of my more recent projects for your inspiration.

 
Follow Me on Pinterest