Friday, November 12, 2010

So Shelli Creative Christmas Challenge






Here are my two entries for the So Shelli Christmas-y Creative Challenge...
Would you believe, I have never made a Santa Card before. The reason for this being that we Celebrate the birth of Jesus at Christmas, our Saviour who came to earth to save us. And Christmas is a great opportunity to remember the ultimate sacrifice that was paid on our behalf-so Santa-you don't fit the bill! But, I was trying to make a Christmas card using my red, green, and White Jelly beans, and the sweet treat cups. And I came across the rather cute Punch-art on Patti Lee's blog-and I thought I'd make a fat Santa with jelly beans in his tummy. So here it is...


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tree card, and I'm sure a little fella in the kids' hospital would REALLY love Santa's tummy. Hope to see you in Dec/Jan when we are in C'berra. Love from Helen.

jocreates said...

Gorgeous as usual :)

Sherylee said...

When Christmas seems too commercial, I love this poem:
http://washingtonmo.com/christmas/xmaseve.htm
I believe.

Patrice said...

Adorable.

Melissa said...

well done on your win over on Shellis blog, your card is gorgeous!!

TRush said...

Just had to comment on how cute that Santa is with the jelly bean belly.

Anna said...

Congrats on your win on Shelli's blog Evonne! :) you now have international acclaim! well done :)

Twila said...

Congrats on your So Shelli win!!! Love your entrys!

Cheri said...

Awesome! Awesome! Blog!! OMGosh! So cool! I love all of your cards!!! :-D

 
Follow Me on Pinterest