Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Candles and Mr and Mrs Owl Magnets



Looks like I'm having a good time creating-can't you see my grubby fingers! Gasp! You can always tell a stamper by their permanently ink-stained fingers... :)


Last night at the very talented Miss Katie's house, we made a gorgeous vintage-y card...hhmmmm, maybe I'll have to upload that some time to show you-but it got me thinking about using the same idea on a Christmas candle. For those of you who have made these candles before, I decided not to cut out each shape individually before "adhering" on to the candle, rather, it is just the one piece-which works well with the vintage style, me thinks.... I also had these thin magnet sheets from another project lying around, and I thought I'd make Mr and Mrs Owl into some fridge magnets... I also made these fabric brooches using the Flower Folds die for the lovely ladies in the Pretty-n-Ink's group....

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Your owls are super adorable. Love all your projects :o)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest