Friday, October 14, 2011

More inspiration...

I have been playing around with the new Stitched Stockings stamp set (which I love).... Just trying to come up with ideas that are super cute, and not neccessarily Christmas related. So far I have come up with these 2 cards-but when I have had some time to play a bit more, I am sure more inspiration will come!


Below are a few gorgeous projects made by my stamping sisters-the "Pretty-n-Ink" team. I always come away with loads of inspiration from their creations-sometimes just what I need to get a creative kick-start. Often the inspiration may come from the card layout, or just one tiny element on the card...

A gorgeous creation made by the lovely Sharon H. I don't think this photo does this beautiful card justice, as you can't really see much of the embossing and also the raised, and shiny clock-face-'tis a beautiful card, Sharon!

This cute little bird house creation and deco by the lovely Jo. A

And a lovely treat matchbox, and treat mailbox created by the super Guru herself-Miss Katie McLaren!



No comments:

 
Follow Me on Pinterest