Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Get Well Soon My Friend

Well I've been using up quite a few cards recently...That's what you're supposed to do with cards isn't it? At the moment, I am just trying to keep up with all those events in my life that warrant a card. Happy Birthdays, and New babies are a-plenty at the moment, but every so often one of those times in your life that you wish you didn't have-and a get well card is needed for a dear friend with a big fight ahead.  Here's a little card that I made with a little inspiration from my Pinterest pinning.





I also made this Minecraft card for my Nephew recently. I wonder if he'll ever forgive me for giving Minecraft man Steve a  circle for a nose :)


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for my card too -- it arrived today :) You are very clever (and thoughtful).

 
Follow Me on Pinterest